The MITx Online Honor Code is a set of principles that all participants in MITx Online courses must adhere to. By enrolling in a course or program, you agree to abide by the Honor Code as well as any additional terms specific to the course. The Honor Code, along with any additional terms, can be found on each course's website.
Honor Code Pledge:
By enrolling in an MITx Online course or program, I commit to the following:
- Completing all tests and assignments on my own, unless explicitly allowed to collaborate.
- Maintaining only one user account and not sharing my username and password with others.
- Avoiding any dishonest activity that could enhance my results or affect the results of others.
- Not posting or sharing solutions to assessment problems used to evaluate learner performance.
For more information on how we handle violations of the Honor Code and updates to the code, please visit the MITx Online Honor Code page.
When you participate in an MITx Online course, you must agree to the Honor Code as well as any additional terms specific to a particular course or program. This Honor Code, and any additional terms, will be posted on each course website.
Honor Code Pledge:
By enrolling in an MITx Online course or program, I agree that I will:
- complete all tests and assignments on my own, unless collaboration on an assignment is explicitly permitted.
- maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use my username and/or password.
- not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
- not post online or share answers to problems that are being used to assess learner performance.
You can read more about the ways in which we manage violations of the Honor Code as well as updates to the Honor Code here: MITx Online Honor Code