The certificate track (verified) requires learners to complete the required assignments within the course timeline. Once a course ends, learners are no longer able to submit assignments or take exams. If you missed the opportunity to upgrade during the course, we recommend waiting for the next session of the course and upgrading at that time in order to earn the course certificate.
Articles in this section
- My name on my certificate is not appearing how I wanted. Can I change it?
- How do I download my certificate?
- How can I add my certificate to my LinkedIn profile?
- When is the certificate upgrade deadline? What is the latest date I can upgrade?
- Can I upgrade to the certificate track after the course ends?
- What happens if I pay for a certificate, but I cannot complete the course in time?
- What happens if I pay for a certificate and then fail the course? Will a certificate be issued to me?
- Will my certificate include a grade and/or number of credit hours?
- How are MITx Online certificates delivered?
- Can I get a paper copy of my certificate?