If you have paid for a certificate but find that you are unable to complete the course within 14 days of the purchase date or the course start date (whichever is later), you have the option to request a refund. To initiate the refund process, please follow the instructions provided at this link: What is the MITx Online Refund Policy?
Articles in this section
- My name on my certificate is not appearing how I wanted. Can I change it?
- How do I download my certificate?
- How can I add my certificate to my LinkedIn profile?
- When is the certificate upgrade deadline? What is the latest date I can upgrade?
- Can I upgrade to the certificate track after the course ends?
- What happens if I pay for a certificate, but I cannot complete the course in time?
- What happens if I pay for a certificate and then fail the course? Will a certificate be issued to me?
- Will my certificate include a grade and/or number of credit hours?
- How are MITx Online certificates delivered?
- Can I get a paper copy of my certificate?