To enroll in a course on MITx Online, follow these steps:
- Create an MITx Online account if you haven't already.
- Log in to your account using your credentials.
- Navigate to the course catalog and browse the available courses.
- Select the course you want to enroll in by clicking on its course card.
- On the course "about" page, you will find a red "enroll now" button. Click on it.
- Congratulations! You are now enrolled in the course.
To access your enrolled courses, follow these additional steps:
- In the top right corner of the page, next to your name, click on the dropdown menu.
- Select "dashboard" from the menu options.
- On your dashboard, you will see a list of the courses in which you are enrolled.
- Click on the name of the course you wish to access.
- You will be directed to the course page where you can begin your learning journey.
Please note that if a course has not yet started, you will not have access to it until the start date.